Sunday, October 9, 2011

Soft Creature whispers











You always hurt the ones you love,when love shouldnt hurt at all
you always take the sweetest rose and crush it til the petals fall
you always break the kindest heart with a hasty word you cant recall
and if I broke... your heart last night,, Its because...
I love you most of all
- Ryan gosling from Blue valentine

I miss my love . I miss having a day to do something completely different than my normal routine. I miss family get togethers like when I was young. I miss having the feeling of dreaming without having reality shouting at me. I miss,i miss, The past is The past.

All Photos are mine On this post.Thankyou,and have a great day/night

hoodie- bootlegger
vintage pink nightie- girl guides thrift
levi denim shirt- My mom bought it for me from the thrift store like 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment