Monday, October 10, 2011

Everlasting Light













Let me be your everlasting light,The sun when there is none, Im a shepard for you and Ill guide you through,let me be your everlasting light,let me be your everlasting light...

In me you can confide when no one is by your side.

OH baby can't you see? Its shining just for you. Loneliness is over,dark days are through. There through.

-Everlasting light- The black keys.

When I first heard this song for the first time I listened to it over and over . It was also the first song on the cd of the black keys,and I didnt even listen to the whole cd at first because this song just stopped me in my tracks. Yes I am a cheeseball when it comes to romantics,and this song just had it all for me at the time.

So lately I haven't been up to any huge projects or anything . I made my first dress that I finished up last month. It is the very first "badbadFrancine" creation. It is all hand sewn ,and I used Vintage fabrics. The heart on the front of the dress is actually a pocket and there is little fabric covered buttons. I didn't use a pattern for this dress ,and didnt really think of sizing,and I did mess up on something. I messed up on the side of the dress on the left side. I acciddentally sewed it with the seam on the outside if that makes sense. I decorated my bathroom ,and to everyone this is apparently shocking cause when ever anyone goes any there they have this strange out burst of holy moly's ,and my kids thinking there was going to be a wedding going on in there.


I am almost done a painting I have been working on for awhile,I just have a little bit more details to add,but I haven't came up with a name for it yet. I really love it though.

All photos on this post are all taken by me,and the painting and dress is made by me.The photo of the red bowl and white substance is white chocolate melted for a dessert,The picture of the hanging bell is from my bathroom ,and is also my background. My painting is on canvas and is done using acrylics,and oil. I will update with what I will call this painting,and I'll be listing it on etsy when I am finished. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment