Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Insert dramatic tron music here to explain my awesome mail

Hopefully everyone who follows my blog knows what tron is . Does anyone else use the blogger app to post on their blog ? If so can you comment down below for some tips and tricks ? For example I wish we could switch around photographs how you want to appear on the post if you know what I mean ? Anyways on to the incoming my
Outgoing will be in a separate post :D

1)postcard and letter . It was one of those hidden photo things but I couldn't see it !
2)hahaha awesome funny postcard from my ongoing postcard pen pal
3)postcard
4)another postcard
5) letter from jessica packed with great stuff :)
6)close up of stamps ! Ive never seen holographic stamps until now ! Awesome !
7)super cute letter all the way from the Netherlands ! Isn't this envelope lovely ? It has hot air balloons on it !
8) this is the back of a postcard ( picture 4 on here ) it looks like they hand stamped it and I love the palm tree !
9) finger print stationary !!! Isn't it great ? Lovely letter from Amy :)
10)always super excited to recieve great mail from my pal Sarah , look at those great stamps !!
11) postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment