Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011








The grim reaper ,and a scary witch haunted MY house on Halloween. They were ready for Candy,and pumpkin watching and all the fun things that spark halloween imagination . My fiance and I didn't dress up, I was dressed in something i would wear everyday,but other people probably thought I was dressed as a hippie. I blended In for once! haha.I told my kids to look their scariest,and these photos of them is them showing just that. I made candy apples a day before halloween ,and they were demolished by the next day. They were so good! BUT i had to make the batch twice because my first batch didn't turn out :( . Second times the charm? All photos were taken by me. Thankyou ,and hope everyone had a great Hallows eve

No comments:

Post a Comment