Sunday, March 11, 2012

A trip to the museum

I hadn't taken the kids to the fort st John museum and thought that it would be a great time to go last week because of the teachers on strike and Seth not having any school. Well the kids loved it and so did I ! The last time I went was with my dad when I was 10 years old . I seriously would go back again . It's very neat and I didn't get to read the explanations and look at things as long as I wanted ( because I had excited children wanting to explore everything ) . The museum also has a souvinere shop that has alot of postcards too ! I got quite a few for only $3 ! There was a bunch that I didn't get that I wished I would of got . I hate when I do that. Oh well a least I can go back. Here is some photos . Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment