Sunday, March 18, 2012

Last weeks incoming mail

Hello !! I just got back from a shopping trip in Edmonton Alberta . It was a crazy 4 day trip , I tell ya!! Anyways here is last weeks incoming mail !! So awesome I can't wait to see if there is mail tomorow ( Monday yay!!)
1)my order from miss coconut from etsy ! Lots of awesomeness!!
2)envelope from miss coconut !look at all those lovely stamps !!
3)all of my incoming mail 2 postcards from postcrossing ( Germany and china ) and my order from Jodie holdman on etsy .
4) this was the awesome stamp on the back of the postcard from china ! So colorful ! I love it :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like them! :D

    LOVE that Taiwan stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with them !! I love the Taiwan stamp too !! It's so colorful .

    ReplyDelete